Catholic Syrian Bank Limited (CSB Bank Limited), originally Catholic Syrian Bank Limited, is an Indian private sector bank with its headquarters in Thrissur in Kerala. There are more than 319 ATMs and more than 450 branches in the Bank’s network.
As one of India’s biggest banks, the Catholic Syrian Bank is a household name. Customers of the Catholic Syrian Bank who have registered their mobile number with the Bank can use this service. If you haven’t done so already, contact your local branch and ask them to register your phone number.
For many years, CSB Bank has been offering a wide range of financial products and services. Text messages, missed phone calls, online banking, and mobile banking are now available to account holders.
Additionally, account users can use these quick services to see their current balance, read a short statement, and review transactions.
CSB Bank Balance Check
The following ways can be used to check CSB Bank balance:
|CSB Bank Toll-Free Number||18002669090|
|CSB Bank account balance Check Missed call Number||8828800900|
|CSB Bank account Balance Check through SMS||CSB SMS Banking is available only by Missed Call Number.|
|CSB Bank Mini Statement Number||Not Available|
|CSB Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number||9702988880|
|CSB Bank Balance Check through USSD||*99#|
|CSB Bank Mobile Application||CSB Mobile+ app|
|CSB Bank Balance Check through Net Banking||Click Here|
CSB Bank Balance Check Toll Free Number
Customers of CSB Bank may call the toll-free customer care number 18002669090 to check their account balance.
CSB Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Customers can check their available account balances by dialing the CSB Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number 8828800900 from their registered mobile number. The call will be ended automatically, and the Bank will send an SMS to the customer’s registered mobile number with the Account Balance details.
CSB Bank Mini Statement Number
No separate number is available to check the Mini statement of the CSB Bank account.
CSB Bank Balance Check by SMS
CSB SMS Banking is available only by Missed Call Number.
CSB Bank Balance Check through USSD
Customers of CSB Bank can check their account balances via USSD at any time. Customers can obtain information about their account balances by phoning *99# from their registered mobile phone and following the instructions.
CSB Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number
Account-holders of CSB Bank can now check their balances via the WhatsApp Banking service.
To start the WhatsApp Banking service, follow the below steps.
- Add 9702988880 to your contact list.
- Send ‘Hi’ to 9702988880 from your registered contact number, and you will receive a welcome message.
After initiating the chat, you can access your CSB bank account balance by selecting the option from the chat screen.
Other methods to check the CSB Bank Account Balance
- Internet banking is available to CSB Bank account holders when account holders open a new account. Customers receive a Customer ID and a Password from Bank. Account-holders of CSB Bank can use Internet Banking to access services such as Fund Transfer, Mini-statements, and CSB Bank Balance Check.
- Customers can access a variety of account information via the CSB Mobile+ app, which CSB Bank introduced. This includes their balance, transaction history, loans, and fund transfers. Customers must first download and install the service’s app on their Android or iOS device. Log in using your credentials and enjoy various services offered by the Bank.
- The simplest way to determine the account balance is to visit a Catholic Syrian Bank branch and update your passbook. Every customer who opens a bank account with Catholic Syrian Bank receives a passbook. Customers can update their passbooks by visiting their nearest Catholic Syrian Bank branch to check the balance of their accounts. CSB Bank passbook contains all of the account holder’s debit & credit transactions.
- CSB Bank customers can visit the Bank ATM to check their account balance. Account-holders have to insert their ATM card and select the “Balance Enquiry” option. The balance will be shown on the screen.
How to Check CSB Bank Balance without Registering a Mobile Number?
Customers of CSB Bank can access their accounts online or through the Bank’s mobile app. No mobile number registration is required to use these services.
Catholic Syrian Bank is one of Kerala’s oldest private sector banks. Additionally, CSB offers various online services, including internet banking, mobile banking, and online fund transfers.
CSB Bank Balance Enquiry Number displays a summary of all funds deposited or withdrawn from an account. It enables you to keep track of your finances, check your CSB Bank account balance, protect yourself from fraudulent activity, and better understand your spending habits regularly.