BeReal is a social networking platform that enables individuals to share their musical interests and connect with like-minded users.
By integrating with Spotify, users can link their accounts and exchange their preferred playlists and songs.
However, if you are experiencing issues with your BeReal account linked to your Spotify account, such as “BeReal spotify not working” or “BeReal username precondition failed”, you may need to change your Spotify account linked to your BeReal account.
In this article, we will discuss how to do that and also explain why the “BeReal username precondition failed” error occurs and how to fix it.
How To Change The Spotify Account Linked To Your BeReal Account
If you have already linked your Spotify account to your BeReal account, but you want to change the account that is linked, follow these steps:
- Open the BeReal app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Log in to your BeReal account.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Music”.
- Tap on “Connect to Spotify”.
- If you are already logged in to your Spotify account, you will see the option to “Disconnect” your account. Tap on that option.
- You will be prompted to log in to your new Spotify account.
- Enter your new Spotify login credentials and follow the prompts to connect your new account.