Making money has always been in the context of offline work. However, after the spread of the Internet, earning money online has gotten simple.
Now, you can earn a lot of money sitting at home. The Internet is providing a source of income to a wide range of individuals. Regardless of what sort of expertise you have, you will get the work to do.
Copy paste, data entry jobs are very popular and do not require any specific skills. If you are one of those people who have recently started earning money on the internet, then starting with these jobs can be a wise move.
Online copy paste job does not require any investment or costly equipment, you can get started with just your smartphone.
What Is Copy-pasting Work?
Thousands of blogging websites need content in bulk to publish regularly. Some websites publish as many as 1000 articles per day, which is a very difficult task. This is where the copy paste job comes in handy.
People who do copy paste jobs are tasked with copying articles and magazines already published on the Internet. Later, they process the content in a text spinner website and convert it into a text file.
Form filling, data entry, pdf converting work can also fall under this category, as you just need to do copy and paste.
How Much Can You Earn By Doing A Copy Paste Job?
Your earnings can vary based on your task and employer. Generally, workers get paid from Rs.1 to Rs.5 per entry. Completing one entry will hardly take a minute.
For working 3-4 hours, you can earn as much as Rs. 600 to Rs. 800 per day. Ain’t that great?
Well, it is very hard to get a legit copy paste job.
The web is full of fake job offers for copy paste jobs. Some websites will ask for the registration fee, don’t fall for that. Search out for copy paste on legit freelancing websites such as Upwork, LinkedIn, or freelancer.
Where Can You Find Copy Paste?
There are plenty of legit websites where you can search for copy paste. You can look for job advertisements in a newspaper. Copy paste jobs are non-technical jobs that only require a basic knowledge of computers, so it may be hard to find a good job.
You can also earn real cash by playing games. Top 11 Best Money Earning Games Online 2021
If you are looking for an online copy paste job, do a little bit of research about the company. You can work as a freelancer for various blogging websites and freelancing platforms.
People Per Hour, Fiverr, Freelancer and Upwork are a few websites where you can look for a copy paste job.
How To Find A Legit Copy Paste Job?
Please make sure that the job providing company has a working phone number and a legit address. You can request the company to show testimonials and documents.
If you want to work as a freelancer. Use only recognized websites for work. Often scammers will pressurize you to pay a registration fee. Don’t lose your money.
Ask the company to provide some valid proof of their existence, so that at least you can report to the police if you are cheated. If you are satisfied, you can apply for the job.
Who Can Do Copy Paste Jobs?
This job falls under the category of a non-technical job and does not require any special skill set to perform the task. Individuals can do copy paste jobs to earn pocket money.
If you are an ambitious person who wants to explore more job opportunities online, you can read this article: 12 Best Ways to Earn Money Online in India 2021
You just need a laptop/computer with an internet connection to do copy paste jobs online. Remember, this job doesn’t guarantee you a secure career. So if you can, acquire some skills and seek job opportunities in mainstream fields.
Best Websites For Copy Paste/ Freelancing Jobs
- It is an American freelancing platform founded in 1999.
- Earlier, Upwork was known as Elance-oDesk.
- The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, U.S.
- They offer their services worldwide.
- Upwork was founded by Beerud Sheth, Srini Anumolu, Sanjay Noronha, Odysseas Tsatalos, Stratis Karamanlakis.
- Upwork provides a platform for freelancers and professionals for job opportunities.
- The company earns annual revenue of more than $300 Million.
- Freelancers need to register first to access the platform. You can visit Upwork for the same.
- Freelancers can find various online work including copy paste jobs listed on the website.
2) People Per Hour
- PeoplePerHour is a U.K.-based company that provides freelancing services across the globe.
- The company was founded in 2007 in London, United Kingdom.
- The freelancing platform was founded by Xenios Thrasyvoulou (CEO) and Simos Kitiris(CTO).
- The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
- Freelancers can register at People Per Hour for freelance work including copy paste work.
- The Wired UK, a tech magazine listed PeoplePerHour as one of “Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups of 2012”.
- Guru.com is an Internet Workforce provider that offers a platform for freelancers and professionals for career opportunities.
- Guru.com was founded in 1998 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- The company was founded by Inder Guglani.
- The company is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Freelancers can visit Guru for copy paste work. If you found the employer legit, you can apply for the post.
- Fiverr is one of the largest platforms for workers and freelancers where you can find your desired job.
- It is available in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, German languages.
- Fiverr serves the whole world.
- Job seekers can apply for registration on the official website Fiverr
- The company was founded on 1 February 2010 by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger.
- Freelancer.com is an Australian public online workforce outsourcing company.
- The platform is available in English, German, French, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Filipino, Dutch languages.
- Freelancer.com was founded in 2009.
- Its headquarters are situated in Sydney, Australia.
- It was founded by Matt Barrie
- Job seekers can register themselves on the official website Freelancer
- The company has a large user base of 50,000,000 registered users worldwide.
- Linkedin is a social networking platform and a workforce outsourcing company.
- Linkedin is available in 24 languages.
- It was founded on May 5, 2003, in Mountain View, California, U.S.
- Its headquarters are situated in Headquarters Sunnyvale, California, U.S.
- It was founded by Reid Hoffman.
- The company has a large employee unit of more than 18,000 as of 2019.
- LinkedIn is a daughter company of Microsoft Corporation.
- Freelancers can register themselves on Linkedin or you can download an application.
- They have a large user base of 740 million registered members as of February 2021
- It was founded on May 5, 2003.
- 99designs is an Australian freelance marketplace where buyers and sellers can engage.
- It was launched in 2008.
- Their headquarters are situated in Melbourne, Australia.
- 99designs is a subsidiary of 99designs Pty Ltd which was founded by Matt Mickiewicz and Mark Harbottle.
- Freelancers who are seeking copy paste jobs can register themselves at 99designs
Why Are Copy Paste Jobs The Best?
Work From Home
The job provides you the privilege to work from home. Even if you are living in a remote area, you can do the job with ease.
This can be an ideal job if you are not currently employed somewhere, or you have a lot of free time.
No Educational Qualification or Experience
As mentioned, a non-technical job does not need any special skill set to do the job. Anyone with a basic understanding of mobile devices can do the task easily.
Copy paste job is not difficult at all. Workers have to just copy the files from one format to another. Completing one entry will take hardly one minute.
You can work for at least 4 hours per day can earn a handsome amount
For working 3-4 hours per day you can manage Rs. 12000 to Rs. 20000 monthly. Copy paste jobs can be a good source to make a passive income.
What Is Wrong With The Copy Paste Job?
This job is easy and can be a good source of passive income though there are many things wrong with this field. There are a lot of scammers out there just to thug innocent people.
They ask for the membership fee to join the company and will never contact you back.
It is very hard to find some legit work with a good payment fee. Somehow if you managed to get some work.
There are some Robinhood out there who will not pay you and will delete your account from their website without any prior notice.
Money is not only what you earn, your time is as valuable as money. Please don’t fall into the hands of fraudsters and don’t waste your time and money.
Your every step should be responsible so that you do not fall into the trap of anyone.
Copy paste jobs are easy and are legit, but if you do not find any legit work to do. Booyah! You can earn money by playing games too. Check out Top 11 Best Money Earning Games Online 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Get Copy Paste, Form-filling Jobs That Pay?
You can browse freelancing websites and applications to find a copy paste or a form filling job. Some companies also advertise in newspapers, you can search in the newspaper’s job section for the same. Using contact details, you can apply for the job.
I Need A Job. What Is A Trustable And Safe Site To Work From Home And Earn Money?
Many websites offer work from home. You can check freelancing websites like Upwork, freelancer, Linkedin, Fiverr, Koromo jobs by Google, or Naukri.
Is There Something Called An Online Copy Paste Job In Real Life?
Yes, copy paste jobs are legal and these jobs do exist, however it is very difficult to find a legit one. Many blogging websites and news agencies hire people for copy paste jobs.
Which Is The Best Copy-paste Job Site?
Are Copy Paste Jobs Websites Legal?
Few websites are legal and provide a genuine copy paste job. However, the fraction of genuine jobs is very low compared to the number of scammers out there.
What Are The Trusted Websites To Do Online Copy Paste Jobs Without Investment In India?
There are a lot of websites for copy paste jobs that seem to be legitimate to us. However, please do your research before using any of the platforms. Upwork, PeoplePerHour, Freelancers, Guru, Fiverr, Flexjobs.com are few trusted websites to do online copy paste jobs without investment in India.
Are Copy Paste Jobs In India That Many Websites Offer Genuine Work?
Yes or maybe no. It depends on the website and employer. If we put it simply, a genuine website will offer genuine work and a fake website will offer a fake job.
What Is The Best Simple Copy Paste Freelance Work To Earn Money Online?
Converting a pdf or excel sheet into a text document may be quite easy copy paste freelance work. This can be done with just a smartphone.