Yeezy Day is a day filled with Yeezy releases, from restocks of previous pairs to new colorways.
Adidas and Yeezy distributed raffle tickets through the Confirmed app, as well as splash page queues (www.adidas.YOURCOUNTRYCODE/yeezy), Yeezy Supply queues (only available in the United States), and Exclusive Access invitations.
What Is Yeezy Day?
Yeezy Day is one of the most important days in the sneaker calendar.
Adidas Yeezy, Ye’s collaboration with the Three Stripes, re-releases a variety of well-known Yeezy shoes over the course of two days, as well as sometimes introducing brand-new shapes and colorways.
Sneakerheads who want more pairs of their favorite shoes and pairs they missed the first time around quickly snap them up, as is to be expected.
How Does Yeezy Day Work?
Throughout the day, pairs will be released through one of these methods:
Enter the same way you would do usually; select your size, input payment information, and wait for the draw.
2. Splash Page Queue
Join a virtual queue on the website to purchase the shoes.
Once you have access, you have to be quick with selecting your size and checking out with your preferred method of payment.
Be aware that getting through the queue does not guarantee a pair in your size, or that you won’t have the pair “stolen” from your cart.
3. Yeezy Supply Queue
Exactly the same as a splash page queue, except only the USA have access to Yeezy Supply.
It is also very heavily botted so do not expect much from it
4. Confirmed Queue Drop
Unlikely as this method was not used last year, but we’ll include it just in case.
A Queue Drop is similar to a release on the Nike App – you select your size at the time of the release, input payment method, and hope that your entry is selected.
This is not like a raffle where you can enter when it opens and wait for it to close; you must be actively joining the queue at the designated time.
Yeezy Day 2022 Drops
Yeezy Day 2022 will be take place on Adidas Confirmed App.
- USA & Canada’s day to start from 9AM EST on Tuesday 2nd August, and end around 11PM
- Europe day from 7AM CET, UK from 6AM BST on Wednesday 3rd August, and end around 10PM CET/9PM BST
According to nicekicks, Yeezy Day 2022 drop list includes:
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 ‘Static’
- Adidas Yeezy Knit Runner ‘Fade Azure’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Sesame’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Hyperspace’
- Adidas Yeezy 450 ‘Utility Black’
- YEEZY Slide “Flax”
- Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 ‘Azael’
- Adidas Yeezy 700 V2 “Vanta”
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Analog’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Wave Runner’
- Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner ‘Mx Carbon’
- Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner ‘Sand’
- Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner ‘Onyx’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Core Black/Red’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 in “Red Stripe,”
- Adidas Yeezy 350 ‘Turtle Dove’
- Adidas Yeezy 500 “Super Moon Yellow”.
- Adidas Yeezy 500 ‘Supermoon Yellow’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 ‘Tephra’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 ‘Hospital Blue’
When Was The First Yeezy Day?
According to esquire, Kanye West, the rapper-turned-designer, and German sportswear manufacturer Adidas launched Yeezy Day in 2019.
The day revolved on a gorgeous resupply of sold-out Yeezy models, which were made available on the Yeezy Supply and Adidas websites, featuring hard-to-get audience favorites like the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Zebra,’ Yeezy 700 V2 ‘Static,’ and Yeezy Boost 750 ‘Chocolate.’