Is Grindr block not working for you?
Blocking and reporting profiles is an important feature of Grindr, as it helps to create a safe and welcoming online community.
If you encounter a profile that is making you feel uncomfortable or is violating the app’s community guidelines, you can report it to the moderation team for evaluation.
In this article, we will discuss why Grindr block is not working and how to fix it.
Why Is Grindr Block Not Working?
If you are unable to block someone on Grindr, it could be due to various reasons such as:
1. Grindr Server Or Technical Issue
If the Grindr block feature is not working, it could be due to a technical issue on Grindr’s end.
2. User Has Deleted Their Profile
If the user has deleted their profile, you will not be able to block them.
3. Blocked By The User
If the user you are trying to block has already blocked you, you will not be able to block them or report them through the app.
However, you can still report them to Grindr’s moderation team through the app’s support center or by email.
4. Outdated Version Of Grindr App
Make sure you are using the latest version of the Grindr app.
An outdated version of the Grindr app could cause issues with the block feature.
How To Fix Grindr Block Not Working?
1. Update Grindr app: Make sure you are using the latest version of the Grindr app.
2. Check internet connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly.
3. Close and Reopen the Grindr App: Sometimes, simply closing and reopening the Grindr app can resolve any issues you might be facing.
4. Try Again After Some Time: If you are facing issues with the block feature, try again after some time, as the issue could be temporary.
5. Contact Grindr Support: After following above steps if blocking feature still not working, you can contact Grindr support for assistance.