Bondee is a social networking app that allows you to create and customize your own 3D-animated avatars.
You can customize your avatars’ appearance, emotions, hobbies, and the rooms you live in.
You can invite up to 50 friends to join your plaza, and interact with them through live messaging, status updates, and personalized spaces.
With the app, you can join groups, chat with people and even hang out in virtual spaces.
If you’re someone who wants to change your name in Bondee, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this post, we will walk you through the process of changing your name in Bondee in a few easy steps.
How To Change Your Name In Bondee App?
Steps to Change Your Name in Bondee App:
- Open the Bondee app on your device and log in to your account.
- Tap on your profile icon, which is located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now, Tap on the “Settings” icon, which is located in the top right corner of the screen.
- On the personal settings page, tap on the “Edit” button next to your profile icon and name.
- After that, Tap on the box under “Name” and enter your new name.
- Tap on the “Done” button to save your changes.
Your name will be changed successfully.
Note: You can only change your name on Bondee once per day, so be sure to double-check your name before saving your changes. Also, keep in mind that changing your name will not affect your existing friend connections.