The Five most Anticipated IPOs of 2022
In 2021, The IPO market was blessed with some fortune and investors, invest made them a huge success. The oversubscription of IPOs show how the Indian stock market could see a potential boom in 2022 and repeat 2021 magic.
1. LIC The IPO is expected to raise Rs. 1 lakh crore, making it biggest IPO of India. LIC to be listed before march 31,2022.
2. OLA It is expected to file for an IPO in the range of Rs. 140 Billion around october in 2022.
3. OYO It is expected to file for an IPO in the range of Rs.8,430 crore and the date to be announced .
4. Snapdeal It is expected to file for IPO in range of Rs.1250 crore, the will be announce.
5. Mobilleye The IPO expected to raise Rs. 3500 Billion, and boon for chip giant intel.
Benefits of IPO Investing Get in on the action early. Meet long-term goals. Buy cheap, earn big.
To Know In Detail About Types of Demat Account, Click Below: