Six Digital Trends That Will Influence Life in 2022
Gen z workers quit their jobs on TikTok and Instagram , the rise NFTs and the metaverse, the world's space going billionaires were as wealthy and productive in business as well as technology.
Lets explore the trends that will influence life
1. Social Media The demand for strong, engaging content, a new tribe of creative influencers will grow rapidly and make a big impact on branding. Their privacy policies and tweaked their algorithms by the end of 2022.
2. Enter The Metaverse It defined as a simulated digital environment that uses augmented reality, VR, and blockchain, along with concepts from social media, to create spaces for rich user interaction mimicking the real world. In 2022, web 3.0 is expected to be a big commercial issue and is backed by major brands including Nike, Adidas, Microsoft.
3. New Skills The workplace set to change, skills will be next. According to the World Economic Forum, in 2022, new occupations will account for 27% of big corporate employee bases, while technologically outmoded positions will decline from 31% to 21%. Data analysts, software and application developers, e-commerce specialists.
4. Artificial Intelligence AI could well change the way we conceptualise, create and enjoy food or look for job. AI simply means software used by computers to mimic aspects of human intelligence. It will give a lot of jobs and also make easy work for humans.
5. Crypto and NFT The use of NFTs increased in 2021 and will continue to in 2022. A new value exchange mechanism in the global online economy, NFTs have changed the value and function of all digital assets and artworks.
6. Increased Connectivity 5G and the new Wi-Fi 6 standard will enable faster connection - crucial if the world is to embrace these new digital trends. Future applications will include smart cities , the net of things and vehicle to vehicle communications .
To Know Everything About NFTs,