Upstox is an online trading platform. it is fast, easy to use, and reliable. Upstox provides easy trade interference with paperless account opening.
It can a problem when you want to use the Upstox app immediately and it’s not opening. There can be many reasons for the app not working. One of the most common is that the Upstox server is down or it’s under maintenance. It can be a barrier to your trading. If you are facing trouble with Upstox trading, then you should read this article. We are providing you with some quick fixes with the android application.
Some of the most common solutions to fix the Upstox app is:
- Check your internet connection
- You should wait for some time because the app may be in maintenance mode.
- May be the server is down so wait for some time.
If the above solutions don’t work, then you can try other methods to open the app.
- UPDATE UPSTOX APP: Update the latest version of app from google play store.
- CHECK YOUR DEVICE SETTING: Open setting on your phone and check date and time setting
- UPDATE YOUR DEVIC: Download latest version of android software if you haven’t yet.
- CHECK YOUR DEVICE COMPATIBLITY: Check if the application is compatible to your Android device.
- Restart your phone
- Clear app data and cache.
Upstox Customer Care
If none of these solutions works then you can contact the Upstox customer service team for assistance. You can reach Upstox customer care through call or mail.
The phone numbers are 02241792999/02269042299/02271309999. You can even mail your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Monday to Saturday, from 9 AM to 7 PM, you can even live chat with the support team on their website. This is a good way to get your issues resolved quickly.